Sunday, June 6, 2010

Wolfpack Auction Cookies

This weekend I made some cookies for the WOU Wolfpack Auction, which is a fundraiser for WOU Athletics.  My friend April Ferguson was making up some "baskets" and I made some cookies to go along with them. 

Beer Mug Cookies
April filled a wicker chest with local beer from Rogue Breweries, beer mugs, and hand-dipped chocolate pretzels.  I made these beer mug cookies... cheers!

 


The final product.... I thought it was so cute.  April did such a fantastic job with everything!



Tooth Cookie Jar
April had picked up a tooth-shaped cookie jar for the aution and filled it with all sorts of sweet treats, including "vintage" red wax lips.  I made some red, white and black (school colors) cookies, as well as some tooth-shaped cookies to go with it.  I had so much fun doing this project!






1 comment:

  1. These items were a huge hit at the auction!! You have an amazing talent!

    ReplyDelete