Monday, May 31, 2010

Welcome to my cookie blog!

Hi everyone! I've created this blog so that you can follow my adventures in cookies!  I'll start with the pictures, and hopefully later I will learn how to sort and categorize them. 

Mother's Day and Teacher Appreciation
Here are some cookies I made to celebrate Mother's Day.  I used the same design for Teacher Appreciation Day.  Some were cookie "lollies" (with sticks) that I arranged in vases. 




Oregon
I can't believe it's been 11 years since I moved to Oregon.  I miss being closer to family and friends, but I do love it here.  I'd been eyeing this cookie cutter for awhile until a friend surprised me with it for my birthday. Thanks April!

















Princess Tiaras
I made these for my niece's sixth birthday. She loves all things princess!






Delightfully Creepy Garden Gnomes
Not much more to say about them, lol...




All packaged up for giving. Sometimes I think I like packaging the cookies just as much as I do making them!

1 comment:

  1. I love your cookies! I've thought about making cookies with that cool smooth frosting (glaze?) but I don't even know what it's called. Looks kind of ganache-y but not really. Then I decide to just stick with fondant (it doesn't scare me). Those music ones at the beginning are flawless, but the gnomes are hands down my favorite (that's why I chose to comment on their post).

    I look forward to seeing your next creation.

    ReplyDelete